Bernhard is here to assist you and your facility through COVID-19. In addition to our traditional services, we also have trained service technicians available to help your team immediately with service and staffing support. Our engineers and contractors are actively working to retrofit facilities to increase the number of testing, isolation, and patient care spaces in communities across the nation.
To date, Bernhard has helped clients add approximately 200+ isolation rooms, 100+ med surge rooms, and engineered over 200 rooms to be used in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Together, we can develop solutions to this challenge.
Emergency Response Services
- Facility disinfection protocol and inspection
- Identifying, assessing, planning, designing, and constructing temporary facilities
- Operating and maintaining facilities
- Assessment of Indoor Air Quality
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring for Critical Spaces
- Critical Space Air Handling Unit Diagnostics
- Patient Gathering Spaces
- HVAC Diagnostics
- Exhaust and Ventilation Setpoint Review
- Patient Room to Isolation Room HVAC Design
- General Space to Patient Room HVAC Design
- General Space to Procedure Room HVAC Design
- HVAC Filtration Analysis and Recommendations
- Med Gas Services
- Critical Space Ventilation and Air Change Rate Diagnostics
- Isolation Room HVAC Analysis
- Operating Room HVAC Analysis
Receive the latest news and updates from Bernhard, directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Bernhard Bulletin today!
We’re always looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating new ideas and delivering quality service.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Follow us on LinkedIn