- Use data to prioritize how to deploy maintenance time and money
- Become a proactive team rather than always putting out fires
- Dig into the root causes of issues rather than applying band-aids to symptoms
Protect your investment and improve facility performance with Bernhard’s Monitoring-Based Commissioning program. Energy efficiency and performance gains are susceptible to “drift,” reducing savings from recommissioning or other energy efficiency projects.
Monitoring-Based Commissioning changes the game. It takes you from being on the defense to proactively managing your buildings’ performance. We deliver clear insights and recommendations that you can use to track, maintain, and improve building performance.
Our Monitoring-Based Commissioing Program is not just a one-time service. We help you establish a program that is sustainable for the longterm. We will help you extract the most value out of your data and establish the right workflows, so you can realize your building’s potential.
Benefits of Monitoring-Based Commissioning
- Identify and solve issues faster
- Prevent performance drift and achieve savings persistence
- Step beyond faults and issues to unlock optimal system performance
- Improve thermal comfort and indoor air quality
- Reduce complaints and hot/cold calls
- Improve employee productivity
- Keep mission critical spaces at the forefront of your attention
- Prepare for compliance assessments
- Identify and correct minor issues before they become big problems
- Extend equipment life
- Reduce downtime for revenue producing activities
Monitoring-Based Commissioning Process
Receive the latest news and updates from Bernhard, directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Bernhard Bulletin today!
We’re always looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating new ideas and delivering quality service.
1 Galleria Blvd., Suite 825
Metairie, LA 70001
Phone: (504) 833-8291
Follow us on LinkedIn