CARONDELET HEALTH NETWORK
- Size: 107,400 Square Feet
- Construction Cost: $17 Million
- Services: MEP/FP Design, Construction Administration
- Completion Date: 2013
Bernhard Energy Solutions™ provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection design services, as well as construction administration, for renovation to St. Mary’s Hospital and St. Joseph’s Hospital. This accommodated the relocation of services from the Carondelet Heart and Vascular Institute, which was scheduled to close in 2012.
St. Mary’s Hospital renovations included modifications to the 3rd and 4th floors to accommodate:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Two Cath Labs
- IR Lab
- Radiology, Ultrasound, Reading and Support
- Hybrid Operating Suite and Cardiovascular Surgery Suites
- Nursing Units
St. Joseph’s Hospital renovations included the addition of an additional Cath Lab, and upgrades to an existing Cath Lab.